Para além das designers já conhecidas, a Tubo de Ensaio conta com um grupo in-house de senhoras muito (pelo menos assim achamos) talentosas! A Rita Almeida a Susana Ornelas e a Patrícia Villas-Boas (ou seja eu). Neste espaço de terça-feira e para além da Carla Pimentel, Paula Pascual e Susan Azevedo, irão encontrar-nos a nós também! Esperamos que gostem mas sobretudo que os nossos trabalhos vos inspirem a criar!
Hi there! Today I bring you a small but fast mini album made using Teresa Collins Designs new line: Far & Away. This line is ideal to document, scrapbook or journal about your travels and that way have something that will for sure remind you of good times passed!
Besides the designers we have already presented you, we also have a group of ladies (that we believe to be talented) that work in-house: Rita Almeida, Susana Ornelas and Patrícia Villas-Boas (me). On our Tuesday post and besides Carla Pimentel, Paula Pascual and Susan Azevedo that you already know you will also find our projects. We hope you like them but most of all we hope they inspire you to create!
- Far & Away collection pack
- Far & Away: photo corners, envelopes, notebooks set, sticker sheet, file folders
- Máquina Cinch e arames * Cinch machine and wires
- Stix2 PVA glue
- Almofadas 3D * 3D foam pads
1. Begin by cutting page FA1004 into two 6"x12" pieces and glue them together with PVA glue. let them dry.
2. Score vertically at 5 1/4" and 6 3/4". Cut two strips of paper with 6"x 2 1/2" from one of the papers of the line and glue them inside of the cover, on each of the limits.
3. Cut several pieces of paper with 5 1/2"x4". Cut the tag paper and remove all the pieces from the accessory sheet. Remove two of the file folders and organize all the pieces as you prefer. With the help with the Cinch machine or similar, make 6 wholes and place the binding rings.
4. Decorate the cover as you like best and place the smaller envelope at a corner with a sugestive sentence on top of it.
5. On the inside cover, place on the left side the mini notebook and on the right side the binded mini-álbum. Place each of these pieces on the flaps created by the paper pieces you glued on the inside.
6. Decorate the inside with photos, memorabilia, tickets and other items collected while you travled! have fun creating!
Espero que tenha gostado deste pequeno álbum e até breve!
I hope you liked this small album and see you soon!