quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2012

My Mind's Eye: a sweet home

Não podemos negar que temos um carinho muito especial pela My Mind's Eye. Por ter sido a primeira marca que acreditou em nós e nas potencialidades do Scrapbooking em Portugal temos mesmo um miminho especial por estes rapazes! Hoje chega-nos o testemunho do KC.

We can't deny that we have a special foundness for My Mind's Eye. Because thery were the first brand that believed in us and on the potentials of scrapbooking in Portugal we really do care a lot for these guys! Today we bring you KC.

1. À quanto tempo trabalhas na área do scrapbooking e especialmente na My Mind's Eye?
Desde 2001. Fiz um intervalo de dois anos em 2002-2004 mas tirando isso sempre trabalhei na My Mind's Eye.


1. How long have you been working in the scrapbook industry and at My Mind's Eye specifically?
Since 2001, I had a two year break from 2002-2004, but otherwise I’ve worked for MME the entire duration.

2. Qual é a coisa que mais detestas nesta indústria?
A palavra detesto parece ser tão forte mas de facto há uma série de coisas que eu mudaria. Adorava que o tempo de vida de um produto fosse maior mas se realmente pudesse mudar uma coisa seria torná-la num negócio mil vezes maior em que eu seria um novo e melhorado Tim Holtz!

2. What is the one thing you hate most about the industry?
Hate seems so heavy of a word, but there’s plenty of things I’d change. I would definitely like to see product line life spans last longer, but If I had to change something I’d make the industry a million times bigger and I’d be the new and improved Tim Holtz!

3. Alguma vez deste uma aula? Se sim, para quantos?
Já dei muitas aulas. Normalmente temos 20 a 40 pessoas mas já dei aulas para grupos de 100. Acho que seria muito divertido fazer algo num estádio cheio de Scrappers!

3. Did you ever teach a class? For how many?
I have taught many classes. There is usually 20 – 40 people, but I have taught as many as 100 in a class. I think it’d be fun to teach to a stadium of scrappers!

4. Qual é a tua linha favorita de sempre? E não vale a pena mentir!
Eu tenho algumas linhas favoritas e as minhas decisões são sempre baseadas naquilo que mais vendeu. As linhas Lost & Found têm sido fantásticos para mim e gostei sempre de todas elas. Também gostei muito da Bohemia line que data de 2005-2006.

4. What is your favorite line ever? And you can’t lie!
I have a few favorite MME lines, and my decision is usually based on how well they sell. The Lost and Found lines have been amazing to me and I’ve loved all of them. I also really loved the Bohemia line from way back in 2005-2006.

5. Como é que alguém tão simpático, doce e giro continua solteiro?
Diz-me tu! Deve ser insuportável ou algo assim!

5. So, you are a very nice, sweet and handsome guy. How come you are still single?
You tell me!!! I must be obnoxious or something

6. Já sabemos que viajaste muito. Qual é o teu país favorito e porquê?
Sendo o responsável de vendas dos EUA normalmente não viajo muito para fora do país mas fui uma vez a um evento em Toronto no Canadá. É uma cidade fabulosa e foi fantástico ver as cataratas do Niagara ao vivo. Mesmo assim gostava de ir um pouco mais longe.

6. We know that you have traveled a lot. What was your favorite country and why?
Being the USA rep, I generally don’t travel outside the country, but I did go to Toronto for an event. Toronto is a great city, and it was amazing to see Niagra Falls in person. I’d still love to spread my wings a bit further.

7. O que é que temos de fazer para vos convecer (a ti e ao Sean) para virem visitar Portugal?
Só têm de pedir!

7. What would we have to do to convince you (and Sean for that matter) to come and visit Portugal?
Just ask!

8. Diz a verdade: antes de trabalhares na indústria do scrapbooking sabias o que era um layout, autocolante ou atache?
Autocolante-sim, layout- mais ou menos, atache- nem pensar. Eu comecei quando tinha 18 anos por isso nessa altura não sabia nada de quase nada!

8. Be truthful: before working in the scrapbook industry did you know what a layout, sticker or brad was?
Sticker=yes, layout=kind of, brad=no way. I did start when I was 18 so really I didn’t know what anything was in or out of the industry.

9. Qual é a comida que não consegues deixar de comer e aquela que não gostas mesmo?
Adoro comer e experimentar novas coisas mas se estou com pouco tempo é pizza a toda à hora! De todos os tipos e de todas as formas. Não consigo lembrar-me de alguma comida normal que deteste mas não gosto de comida com texturas estranhas. Não gosto de comida com textura viscosa.

9. What is the one food you can never stop eating and the one that you really hate?
I love to eat and try new things, but if I’m in a jam it’s pizza all the way! All kinds and styles. I can’t think of normal foods that I hate, but I don’t like weird texture on foods. I don’t like slimy style of foods.

10. Um desejo para 2013.
O meu desejo era que a Patrícia e todos os simpáticos clientes da Tubo de Ensaio me levassem a mim e ao Sean a uma grande evento em Portugal!

10. One wish for 2013.
My one wish would be that Patricia and the good folks and customers of Tubo De Ensaio would bring Sean and I out for a big event in Portugal!

Bem e agora? Aqui vai a resposta em Inglês.

Dear KC and Sean, me and all the ladies (and gentlemen) here in Portugal, would love for you two to come to Portugal. Together with the other designers already lined up for the event (but still in secret) I am quite sure it would be the best event ever! How is your agenda for the 27th and 28th of April? free? If so, consider it settled! You will just have to work hard to meet the demanding standards of the scrappers here!!!!!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...